Wednesday 9 August 2017

Missing Lucky Already

Well, here we go again!  If you followed this blog the last time we travelled (2012-2013), you'll know that I used the Low German phrase "Eck zee blous met" as the title.  In case you've forgotton, the English translation means "I am just along".  This time the title in Low German is "Eck zee aulwada blous met" and ... you guessed it, the English translation is, I am again just along!  😉   How did we get to be out here in the world again?  I'm not always quite sure.  To be sure, lots of planning went into this second adventure (mostly by Bernie) but Matthew and I have had input into places to go and what to see.  To be fair, I don't enjoy long hours on the computer researching places and checking on rates.  If Bernie is happy doing this, I'm happy to let him. And we're off!  

No comments: